Playtime Chat

Florthy

Mitglied
8 Mai 2024
Ive been playing longer than 30 minutes yet i still dont have access to chat? I dont know if its glitching or not.

NoNiclas

Supremium
30 Dez. 2023
Lippstadt
Good evening. This is not an error. The playing time is only counted in the game modes where you can get coins, e.g. in BedWars, SkyWars and so on. So in PvP mode you can only get playing time. You don't get any playing time in PvE modes. Otherwise you can also do /playtime once, it would then show how much playing time you have in total.

MfG
Niclas

Florthy

Mitglied
8 Mai 2024
Good evening. This is not an error. The playing time is only counted in the game modes where you can get coins, e.g. in BedWars, SkyWars and so on. So in PvP mode you can only get playing time. You don't get any playing time in PvE modes. Otherwise you can also do /playtime once, it would then show how much playing time you have in total.

MfG
Niclas
thats silly, i dont wanna really play them games on gommehd, ium guessing i can just afk it

NoNiclas

Supremium
30 Dez. 2023
Lippstadt
Unfortunately, this is the case on GommeHD.net, this is considered a security precaution against old accounts or spam bots, so they cannot spam the chat and the moderators do not have to ban all bots. This safety precaution is important and will not be changed. We understand it can be nervous, but 30 minutes isn't really a lot of playing time. A tip on the side. Just play a round of BedWars and just try to delay the round for a long time, maybe you'll just build up or spam people with the bow so you get playing time.

MfG
Niclas

quentx187

Supremium
5 Juli 2023
Just play a few rounds of bingo, it's a very relaxed mode where each round actually lasts around 10 minutes, sometimes more, sometimes less. Once you have played 2-3 rounds you should be able to use the chat.

LG

Soziale Medien

Über uns

• GommeHD.net ist einer der größten Minecraft-Server der Welt. Dir gefällt unser Server? Dann unterstütze uns durch einen Kauf im Shop!
  • Shop